Tue, 18 Jan|
Location is TBD
I invite all women of all shapes and sizes to join me in this. To be able to put to rest the hurt of our past and stand strong in empowering women together. LOCATION SHARED WHEN BOOKED - will be in Blairgowrie, Mornington Peninsula
Time & Location
18 Jan 2022, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Location is TBD
About the Event
For as long as I can remember I have wanted to bring together women to be able to stand naked in front of each other and share with each other the beauty of ourselves and encourage each other, hold space for each others valurbities and not felt we have to be ashamed of our nake divine bodies but be able to shine light on the parts of ourselves we might not yet feel love for and allow the collective tribe to share love with you.
Let us Empower the Divine Feminine within each other.
Let us come together with a raw naked bodies and hold love for every little bit of us
Let us break free from the shame and remove any limiting beliefs
Cacao & Fire Ceremony
Serenity Vibration Wound Healing
Removal of body shame
Connection to other women
Group and personal photos
What you need to Bring:
- Warm blankets and Jackets
- Keep me cup for Cacao
- Flowers Offering for the Our Alter
- Crystals to put into the space and under the full moon
- Towel for after Swim in the ocean
- Snacks for after to share with the group. that can be eaten with our hands eg chips, popcorn, crackers, fruit: apples, cherries etc.
* Note: Photos will be taken by my partner Lukasz. I am very happy to have him work with me at this ceremony, he is a professional photographer and videographer. He of course is male however being that I am supporting him and he is supporting me with this fact of him being my partner may give you comfort to have him take the photos. He will only be around for the start for the time of photos and then when we get into deep healing around the fire he will let us women go deep within ourselves.
Group and personal photos$200.00